Some Things You Can Do To Make A Difference:
There is plenty of work to be done in His kingdom.
The harvest is indeed plentiful but the laborers are still few.
The issues that are brought out on wickedshepherds.com are very real and alive today, even as we speak.
If you see the urgent need for a website such as this and if you desire to have a part in sounding the trumpet, here are a few things that you can do to help warn the masses of these deadly diseases that are spiraling out of control.
• Spread the word and tell others about this website.
• Submit your own testimony to us. If you had an encounter with spiritual abusers and would like to tell others about it to serve as a warning, tell us about it on wickedshepherds.com. Write a short story and e-mail us at: email@example.com.
• Feel free to copy an article of particular interest and freely distribute it to a friend, or a family member, or some other acquaintance. All we ask is that you do not in any way ALTER, CHANGE or SELL any of the contents of any article, or any material from wickedshepherds.com.
• Write letters or e-mails to the editor of your local newspaper concerning these many evils that you find on this site. Copy powerful thoughts from some of our articles; provide contact information for them so they can seek out information for themselves.
• Contact Christian radio program producers suggesting programming on the subject of unbiblical authoritarianism and spiritual abuse and the detrimental effects it leaves in many lives.
• Visit some Christian Internet discussion boards and bring up the subject of wicked shepherds. Give them links to www.wickedshepherds.com or to one of our articles in particular.
• Print out your own cards: Using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Firefox, go to THIS PAGE and print out for yourself as many of these as you want. Use strong weight paper and cut to size. Carry a supply with you and be thoroughly armed for the attacks that will surely come from the "c-h-u-r-c-h."
• Last but not least, "Brethren, pray for us." “The supplication of a righteous man has great strength.” Pray that our website will be used mightily of the Lord.
Pray as well for all of the visitors who arrive at this site; for those who have been infected in the past and have broken free, that they might be more emboldened to tell and warn others of this cancerous evil that is spreading rapidly amongst the “spiritual leaders” of Christendom.
Pray for those who are still trapped inside and cannot or will not see the truth; pray that they might have their eyes opened, their hearts melted, and their spirits aroused and strengthened to stand up against the spiritual bullies inside the church and begin to follow the Lord instead of men.
Pray for the wicked shepherds that are scattered everywhere. Pray that their evil, blasphemous, disgusting ways and words might cease. That they might be brought to their knees confessing and ridding themselves of their diabolical schemes and that they might be brought, like the publican of old, to confess “Lord be merciful to me the sinner”.
As has been said before, it is rare to find a brother or sister who is zealous about the truth nowadays, especially when it comes to exposing the mischievous practices from those in “church leadership.”
There are very few indeed who are willing to brave the disapproval of their brothers, or the censure of their family, or the wrath of man, for the cause of truth and righteousness.
Moral courage today is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle. When in “exposing those who contradict,” (Titus 1:9) it is sometimes hard to find those who will stand with you, shoulder to shoulder and together, fight for the truth, fight for the survival of the family, and contend for the faith.
Yet, moral courage is the one essential vital quality for those who seek to expose and change a man-made “church system” that is bent, for example, on the destruction of the marriage institution and anyone or anything else which gets in their way.
Oh how we need Christians today who will contend for the faith. I am not advocating being unkind or rude to people. I am saying that we need to stand for the truth, and let the chips fall where they may.
Recently, I received this e-mail from a brother:
"You described perfectly the group I came out of. I lost my wife and grown children because they were taught that the leadership superseded the authority of the husband and father. Leadership of the “larger church family” took precedence over the leadership of the nuclear family, completely contrary to God’s Word! Interesting thing is how women so easily fall in line with this type of thinking. And, of course, the children tend to follow their mothers, especially if their mothers receive the complete support and encouragement of the church leadership….. It was a very difficult thing for me to experience the complete alienation of my wife’s and children’s affection. ……My hope is that one day my family will come to their senses and leave the group…….Speak out against these men! Name them………I encourage you to post openly and honestly everything you know about them. Then let the articles you’ve posted continue to expose and rebuke them while you go about rebuilding your spiritual life. This is what I have done. The Lord will bless you richly in your efforts to expose these dark and evil devils who work in secrecy." Rich
Also, "......Your section on the evils of abortion is the most powerful evidence
that I have ever seen anywhere on the internet....." Jim
1) Spiritual abusers and authoritarian rulers are abounding in the church. These hucksters see no need to answer to anyone - not even to themselves. Peoples lives are being destroyed by these men. The blessed institution of marriage has been taken over and hijacked by those who claim to have "authority from God." This charade of religiosity must be exposed and the people need to be warned.
2) Abortion is a vicious serial killer. America will not reject abortion until America sees abortion.
We do not offer any paid services on this website. We do not sell any products. This website is 100% FREE! We sell nothing.
Get involved! Spread the word!
"...For, every one that exalts himself shall be humbled;
but he that humbles himself shall be exalted...”
Together, we can all make a dent into this darkness that has crept into society and into the halls of Christendom.