Former Abortionists Speak Out
Below are revealing statements made by former abortion industry personnel. These are direct quotes from men and women who worked in abortion facilities. These former abortion providers are now pro-life.
They regret their involvement with abortion so much that now they are speaking publicly to warn people about what goes on before, during and after abortions. Their statements were made at a videotaped conference called, "Meet the Abortion Providers."
1) Former abortionist, Anthony Levatino, M.D., says, "I want the general public to know that the doctors know that this is a person, this is a baby. That this is not some kind of blob of tissue . . ."
2) Former abortion counselor, Nita Whitten, says, "It's a lie when they tell you they're doing it to help women, because they're not. They're doing it for the money."
3) Former abortion counselor, Debra Henry, says, "We were told to find the woman's weakness and work on it. The women were never given any alternatives. They were told how much trouble it was to have a baby."
4) Former abortionist, Joseph Randall, M.D., says, "The picture of the baby on the ultrasound bothered me more than anything else. The staff couldn't take it. Women who were having abortions were never allowed to see the ultrasound."
5) Former abortionist, David Brewer, M.D., says, "My heart got callous against the fact that I was a murderer, but that baby lying in a cold bowl educated me to what abortion really was."
6) Former abortion counselor,Kathy Sparks, says, "The counselor at our clinic could cry with the girls at the drop of a pin. She would find out what was driving them to want to abort that child and she would magnify it."
7) Former abortionist, McArthur Hill, M.D., says, "I am a murderer. I have taken the lives of innocent babies and I have ripped them from their mother's wombs with a powerful vacuum machine."
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for all views posted on this website. Authors are solely responsible for the content of their articles. Linked material is the responsibility of the party who created it. Those sharing stories or testimonies are responsible for the content of comments. The opinions expressed in articles, linked materials, and comments are not necessarily those of wickedshepherds.com.
Copyright © 2016 wickedshepherds.com
"The Reformation has never ended.
It is just beginning."
An American Holocaust
Visit our home page
to view more articles, photos, graphics, videos, etc.
concerning the evils of abortion.
ABORTION - AN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST
Pictured above is Carol Everett who was involved in the abortion industry in the Dallas, Texas, area from 1977 to 1983. As director of four clinics, and owner of two, Everett was responsible for the clinics' daily operation. Everett, who had an abortion soon after it became legal in 1973, now speaks out on what she saw in the abortion industry.
Here's how Carol Everett answered questions about the abortion industry:
Q. What is the governing force behind the abortion industry?
A. Money. It is a very lucrative business. It is the largest unregulated industry in our nation. Most of the clinics are run in chains because it is so profitable.
Q. In what way is the woman deceived?
A. Every woman has two questions, "Is it a baby?" and Does it hurt?" The abortionist must answer "NO." He/she must lie to secure the consent of the woman and the collection of the clinic's fee. The women were told that we were dealing with a "product of conception" or a "glob of tissue." They were told that there would be only slight cramping, whereas, in reality, an abortion is excruciatingly painful.
Q. What type of counseling was offered at the clinics?
A. We didn't do any real counseling. We sold abortion.
Q. How did you dispose of an aborted baby?
A. We put them down the garbage disposal. Some second and third trimester babies' muscle structure is so strong that the baby will not come apart, so they must be disposed of through trash receptacles.
Q. Abortion is supposed to be a "safe" experience. What complications did you witness?
A. In the last 18 months I was in the business, we were completing over 500 abortions monthly and killing or maiming one woman out of 500. Common complications that take place are perforations or tears in the uterus. Many of those result in hysterectomies. The doctor might cut or harm the urinary tract, which then requires surgical repair. A complication that is rarely publicized is the one in which the doctor perforates the uterus and pulls the bowels through the vagina, resulting in colostomy. Some of those can be reversed, some must live with the colostomy for the remainder of their lives.
Q. Why did you get out of the abortion business?
A. Two things came into play at the same time. I experienced a profoundly religious transformation -- a conversion. At about the time I was having second thoughts, a Dallas television station did an expose disclosing the abortions performed at my clinic on non-pregnant women -- all for money! I finally realized, "We weren't helping women -- we were destroying them -- and their children." By then my transformation was complete and I knew that I not only had to stop being involved with abortions, but I had to help promote the truth. SOURCE: http://www.prolife.com/EVERETT.html
Share this page with someone: